Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fantasy Bow Accessories set for Sim 3





LOL If you are a Skyrim fan, you may recognize the bow. It is inspired by the Ebony bow and arrows. However, it is not a copy just look similar.

No variation and 4 recolourable parts


CAS information : Male, Female, accessory, rings, young adult to elder, everyday, formal, sportwear, sleep, swim, athletic.

This set contains 3 bows:
1) Bow and quiver on back - should work with most pose packs.



2) Bow on left hand and quiver on back - should work with most poses that doesn't have the left hand too near the body.

3) Bow full drawn on left hand and quiver on back - work with the poses in the archer poses set.

Polygon Counts:
Bow and quiver: Very high 730 bow; High 670
Arrow, bow and quiver: very high 850; High 768

Pictures CC Credits
Elfen Archer: Warrier Princess n2 by altea127 ;
TearDropTiara_by BlackSweety
Monster: Glowing Eyes for Men and Women, Teen to Elder by EsmeraldaF

19 comments:

  1. This is very good work, thanks...

    But may I ask what is the difference in Bow 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao Nevermine, I read the descriptions wrong.

    But irregardless, great work. I will fun with these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you post this on MTS because my PC wont let me download from mediafire thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, now I can do my Sim self as her Bride class from Fire Emblem Awakening,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Archery is a very nice game.i like archery game.if you know about this archery game you will visit this archery site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post reminds me memories of Skyrim, lol. Skyrim was one of the reasons I started blogging muskethunting.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. After spending some time reading your article on more about CAS information, I got to say you, hello, Rae! I think it’ll save me serious time doing the research for one of the resources for our community as well as the website, Spottingpro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that’s a precise piece of write-up on Fantasy Bow Accessories set. To be honest, it would be a nice resource for me as I’ve been working on a similar subject area to create an eBook for some particular visitors of our company website, Sandersreview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job ! And congratulations. I think you picked a winner. Thanks for sharing your thought process and criteria – I know that’s a touchy subject!
    If you interested for Hunting Visit This Site Rangerexpert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great explained here. thank you so much. can you check my resources plz? https://www.reviewtent.com/best-breathable-duck-hunting-waders/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great post you have here. You can check out some of mine too here.. http://bowtricks.com/barnett-whitetail-hunter-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somebody necessarily assist to make severely articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website pageand so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular put up amazing. Fantastic process!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very well, Which of the following is more interesting in bow 3?
    If want know about me, you can visit home-dzine site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am extremely inspired with your post as smartly as with the structure to your blog.Nice keep up it.visit here for right sink for Your restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Download Bow3, Its work very well and high performance.Thanks for shear. If you want know about traveling with fishing gear, you can visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved bow3 bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post. If you can know more about me, visit here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...